You can change the following image into a video or vice versa!Please choose the media type for Testimonial 1:
Keith Jones has been practicing as a lawyer in West Virginia for more than 30 years, having graduated from the WVU College of Law in 1985, where he served with distinction as a member of the West Virginia Law Review. After graduation, Keith gained valuable insight into the West Virginia legal system through the honor of being selected to work as a personal law clerk to West Virginia Supreme Court Justice Darrell V. McGraw, Jr. In his private law practice, Keith has obtained significant results in contingency fee cases, while also providing direct representation to certain corporate clients with litigation in West Virginia. At the request of other attorneys, Keith also serves as a mediator, primarily in litigated cases.
Jones Law Group PLLC: After serving as a Law Clerk at the West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals from 1986 to 1988, and after working in larger firms in Charleston, Keith founded his own law firm in January 1998 as a sole proprietor, and the firm has since registered as a West Virginia Professional Limited Liability Company. The firm provides litigation and other services to numerous clients in a variety of substantive areas. Its office is located about 15 minutes north of Charleston (about a minute from Interstate 77).
Professional Qualifications and Affiliations:
- West Virginia State Bar, Trained Mediator (Advanced)
- West Virginia State Bar, Member, District Grievance Committee - Kanawha County Bar Association, Member
- West Virginia Bar Association, Member
- Admitted to practice in all West Virginia courts
-AV Preeminent® Rating, Martindale-Hubbell® Ratings Service
- West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals, Law Clerk to Chief Justice (1986-1988)
- West Virginia Legislature, Committee Counsel (Reg. Sess. 1994) - Commission on the Future of the WV Judicial System, Special Counsel (1997-1998)
- Board of Directors, Kanawha Pastoral Counseling Center (2007-2008)
- President, Sissonville Lions Club, Sissonville, WV (2009-2011); Chair of the Spring Fever Car Show in past years and ongoing Chair of the Sissonville Lions Scholarship Golf Tournament
-Board Member, Greater Sissonville Development Council (2016-)